"Oh I hope you had nice dreams."
I don’t know what it is, but I want to touch it.
I think it’s bubbles
It’s rainbow soap foam that someone made for their autistic child’s sensory playtime.
Dude seriously check out the website its AMAZING I WANT TO DO ALL THE SENSORY PROJECTS
a very small masterpost of crafts. please note that some of these crafts are very kiddie-oriented, but were too cute to exclude.
- steampunk goggles
- tangled flower crown, lanterns, and bonus candy popcorn recipe
- little mermaid-inspired flower hairpin
- rapunzel’s frying pan necklace
- tangled golden sun medallion
- aladdin magic carpet coaster
- mulan blossom haircomb
- dr. facilier’s hat
- fairy pots and pans
- homemade perfume
- friendship bracelet with heart design
- natural egg dying
- hair bow
- galaxy clothes (you’ll have to scroll a fair bit)
- harry potter wands 1
- harry potter wands 2
- fabric feathers
A flower for you, my lady.
Sloths are what happens when coconuts come alive
That comment makes sense
Who needs princes in our fairy tale? | A Sophie and Agatha playlist
01. My Best Friend is You (Kate Nash)
02. The Thoughts That Give Me The Creeps (Hellogoodbye)
03. Flaws (Bastille)
04. Learn Me Right (Birdy & Mumford and Sons)
05. Paint Your Wings (All Time Low)
06. Shake It Out (Florence + The Machine)
07. Lost Cause (Imagine Dragons)
08. King (Lauren Aquilina)
09. New Heights (Peaches)
10. Light Up The Sky (Yellowcard)
11. In My Veins (Andrew Belle)
12. Gone, Gone, Gone (Phillip Phillips)
Watch the trailer for THE SCHOOL FOR GOOD AND EVIL by Soman Chainani, a new middle grade fantasy book!
YOOOO you should all go read this! I just finished it and it’s ace, one of the best books I’ve read in a long time.
Almonds contain a natural pain-killing agent called salicin.
Salicin is an anti-inflammatory agent that is produced from the Willow bark. This agent is also contained in over the counter pain killers like aspirin.
In addition, almonds contain high level of magnesium, and this helps to relax muscles and minimize nerve excitability and therefore it also helps to reduce headaches due to stress and anxiety.
Almonds can be eaten in any way, raw or they can be soaked overnight, They can be added to meals or in-between meals. Eat a handful of almonds between meals, approximately 10-12 almonds should be eaten daily for relieving and preventing headaches.
I love how the whole “babies from bone marrow” thing is making people go “this makes men unnecessary” and men are getting so upset
it’s really fucking annoying to be deemed unnecessary and reduced to something like whether or not you can procreate